Senior Associate - Data & Technology
Senior Associate, Data & Technology
As a Senior Associate, you will be working closely with the project team to become familiar with the clients' big-picture objectives and challenges, and execute on critical project deliverables to ensure these objectives are met on time and with the highest quality. With this knowledge you will be responsible for designing and executing efficient, innovative analytical workflow solutions to address their issues.
- Coordinating with client contacts to provide project deliverables, progress, timelines and advise on strategy, workflow and best practices.
- Designing and implementing intelligent workflow solutions to quickly identify the key facts, details, and merits of the case, and effectively reduce data volumes.
- Analysing and interpreting client requirements and applying them to complex unstructured datasets.
- Providing project support to team leads and clients:
- Responding to client requests and setting clear expectations to internal and external stakeholders
- Conducting quality control checks to ensure accuracy of tasks/deliverables related to searches, review workflow, productions, processing and exports.
- Work with team leads to learn and take ownership of project tasks.
- Performing the day-to-day client engagement activities, including interaction with client personnel, internal Ankura team members, and other stakeholders involved in the engagement.
- Contributing to the overall success of the firm by participating in pitches, developing internal training, and marketing the firm externally to prospective clients.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree. Preferred degree in law, engineering, computer science, finance, accounting, economics, information technology, forensics, data analytics, or work experience in a related field.
- Possess strong quantitative and qualitative research and analytical skills.
- Possess strong team-oriented personality characteristics: hard-working, thoughtful, and collaborative, with a positive outlook and confidence.
- Familiarity with any of the following products / tools:
- eDiscovery Review/Processing Platforms: Relativity, Brainspace, Disco, Ringtail, Catalyst, Zylab, Everlaw, CasePoint, Nuix, Law, Eclipse, or comparable.
- Forensic Software: EnCase, Cellebrite, Oxygen, BlackBag, FTK.
- Database/Programing: Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, Microsoft Access, Visual Basic, Python, R.
- Email Systems: Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes/Domino, eVault, email archive platforms.
- System administration experience in Microsoft, Linux/Unix, or Macintosh;
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication (written and verbal), mathematical, and organizational skills.
- Able to adapt quickly in handling multiple/evolving tasks as a result of new engagements and/or re-prioritized deadlines.
- Highly motivated, eager to learn, willing to travel, and able to motivate others.
- Able to utilize technology to solve complex problems.
- Able to produce high quality and/or final work product under strict deadlines.
- Flexibility to travel as required.