Network Security Engineer – CISCO Firepower
My client is looking for a Network Security engineer with CISCO Firepower experience to join a global project team delivering IT Security Transformation.
You will act as a network security technical SME and internal consultant, and have excellent interpersonal skills. The role will cover the following technologies:
- NGFWs – Next Generation Firewalls
- IDS / IPS – Intrusion Detection Systems, Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Network malware scanning – Bluecoat etc (incl SSL / TLS offloading)
- Network forensics
As part of a global project team, you will be expected to lead on technical delivery, help shape requirements, investigate new technologies and be integral in the design and roll out of those technologies.
My client is a large CISCO shop, and you should excellent CISCO product knowledge, in particular CISCO Firepower.
- At least 5 years IT Security Engineering experience, in particular Network Security Engineering experience
- CISCO Firepower
- Experience building, installing and configuring:
- NGFW devices – Next Gen Firewalls
- IDS / IPS devices
- Proxy devices – e.g. Bluecoat
- Routers / Switches
- Excellent soft skills / communication skills
- CISCO or Network Security qualification preferable but not essential