Information Security Analyst
Stott and May have partnered with an Oil and Gas company who are headquartered in Aberdeen. They are currently looking for an Information Security Analyst to carry out the improvement of the overall information security across the organisation.
If you are an accomplished Information Security Analyst who has also got technical capabilities and want to progress on to management in the near future, then this role is brilliantly suited to you. If you are a 'doer' and like to work on a variety of projects, then please apply below.
• Review and monitoring of information security systems for incidents
• Initial investigation and documentation of security incidents
• Assisting with risk assessments
• Perform security testing/auditing on IT systems
• Manage the vulnerability scanning program and perform continuous vulnerability scanning/monitoring and generate reports
• Maintaining the information security framework; based on industry regulations/best practises such as GDPR, NIS, NIST cybersecurity framework, ISO/IEC 27000 series, etc.
Ideally, the person will hold a Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP) but not a necessity.
If you would like to know more, please apply now.