Information Security Analyst
Do you want to work for an international, multi-award winning financial services business where the role will reach well beyond the scope of typical Information Security role.
As a member of the Information Security Team, you will also contribute to security-related initiatives such as Internal and External Information Security Audits, Digital protection, Business Continuity, and Vendor Management processes.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Threat monitoring and intelligence gathering.
- Perform information security reviews of the core business and group businesses, as well as third parties.
- Provide advisory and consulting support to help the Company improve its security posture and adhere to security policies, expected controls & regulatory requirements.
- Proactively identify information security deficiencies or opportunities for improvement and facilitate development of pragmatic solutions.
- Serve as a key liaison point between the IT Security Team and the business gaining business support for IT controls and security efforts.
- Travel to other CCM sites located within the UK and Europe to help and support, as and when required.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of related information and cyber security experience within Financial Services or similar regulated organization
- Experience in articulating complex requirements as easy to understand security designs to all levels of the organisation.
- Strong technical experience in, and management of, each of the following areas:
- Information security monitoring (e.g. Tenable Nessus, OpenVAS, Qualys, QualysGuard).
- Security incident response (e.g. Splunk, , SolarWinds, AlienVault, , LogRhythm,)
- Access management, including privileged access management (e.g. CyberArk, SailPoint,, Bomgar)
The following would be DESIRABLE, not essential:
Experience in working banking or finance organization.
CISA, CISSP, CISM or similar qualifications
Detailed technical knowledge of networks and networking protocols in use (including TCP/IP, Port usage, UDP packets and payload analysis).
If you think you have the skills that match and would enjoy working for an Investor in people credited employer where out of the box thinking is not only welcomed its encouraged please get in touch and find out more.
Apply for Information Security Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly