Senior Security Engineer
Would you like to be a part of a company where security is not an afterthought? My client believe security solutions should be seamlessly integrated and so simple to use they can be enabled by default wherever possible.
As a member of their security team, you’ll be involved in all security aspects of developing their industry leading platform. Whether as an individual contributor, paired programming partner, or advisor, you’ll work closely with all the product development teams to ensure the company’s product security goals are met.
Currently there is an opening for a personable senior engineer with a security mindset. Everyone on the team is expected to be an active contributor to their products, applying a security lens to both your own code, and the peer code review process.
- Implement secure frameworks, libraries, and services
- Review designs, architectures, and implementation
- Act as a security subject matter expert and evangelist within the company and broader Docker community.
- 5+ years of production experience required
- Obsession with shipping.
- Familiarity with some (not necessarily all) topics such as:
- Cryptographic design and implementation
- Kernel exploitation and remediation
- Micro service architectures
- Common crypto protocols (TLS, GPG, SSH, etc...)
- Linux containerization
- Authentication and authorization
- Code signing
- Network security
- Knowledge of the state-of-the-art in security protocols, design, and threat landscape
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience required
- English proficiency preferred
My client are a class leader in the containerisation market, combining an enterprise grade container platform with world class services to give developers and IT alike the freedom to build, manage and secure applications without the fear of technology or infrastructure lock-in.