Information Security Risk Manager c£75k + package
My client is a cutting-edge technology and data driven company. They are looking for 4th addition to their security department for a newly created position in Information Security Risk.
Team Overview / Purpose:
- To manage information in line with the organisations policies and procedures, covering internal and external factors and mitigating accordingly.
- To understand the changing and evolving landscape within information management and to drive a process of continuous improvement.
This is an opportunity to take ownership and responsibility for the business’ information programmes, strategy and policies. You will have the opportunity to design projects from inception through to implementation and on-going live monitoring / modification. This is an instrumental role for the organisation and will provide a unique set of challenges and development for the successful candidate.
- Maintain and develop relevant policies and procedures
- Define an education program and advise managers and staff on how to manage and secure information
- Have a sound understanding on current and upcoming legislative requirements
- Report data breaches to the relevant parties
- Liaison with key stakeholders on implementing company policy and mitigating associated risk
- Manage and maintain log of key business information assets
- Help to define and manage policies and procedures to deliver on information control
- Develop and manage a network of key stakeholder relationships across key business areas, technology and the support functions
- Working in a information management or associated business role
- Analysing complex information obtained from a range of sources
- Developing and administering an information management or associated program
- Working knowledge of and experience in information policies
- Used to working with a cross section of people within a business
Please get in touch for more information email@example.com / 0203 972 5629