6 days left
- Job Type
My client a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software are looking for technical security researchers who have extensive reverse engineering experience to join their European team in the Hague. They are ideally looking for someone with low level, linux kernel reverse engineering experience and someone who can hit the ground running.
- Reverse Engineering of embedded systems , windows or mobile (dynamic analysis tools such as IDA and Ollydbg).
- Low level languages exploitation
- Pent-testing experience
- Familiarity with one or more programming language / scripting language
- Advanced Linux / Unix knowledge or windows or webrun time internals
- Experience in vulnerability research. Vulnerability publications - big plus.
- Client-Server application penetration testing
- Mobile apps penetration testing
- Security certificate (GIAC / CEH / OSCP etc.)
- Good understanding of communication protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, SSH, DNS, DHCP, JS)
- At least 2 years in security research
- Hands on experience with vulnerability exploitation techniques
- Working with the latest technologies
- Flexible office-home location
- Challenging research topics
- Spacious offices with really some of the globes best engineers and researchers
Apply for Security Researcher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly