IT Cyber Security Engineer
5 days left
- Job Type
Are you a cyber security engineer and looking for a career defining opportunity to join a world leader in their industry? Right now I am representing one of the world’s leading energy companies generating over $200bn per annum in revenue. As a SOC engineer you will be taking a holistic approach dealing with firewall and IR. Palo Alto or Fortinet instead of Firewall is also acceptable.
As a SOC Engineer you will act as SME with project teams and developers, providing level 2 and 3 support assisting in any IR investigations and mitigations. You will not only receive a competitive salary but also first in world training with unmatched room for career progression.
- Proven IT Security industry experience in a security operations environment.
- Knowledge of best practices in modern security architectures and incident response
- Solid knowledge of a corporate IT environment leveraging internal, external and hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Solid knowledge of Next Gen Security Gateways (Sandbox, SSL, IDS …) and PKI infrastructure
- Demonstrated expertise in the Information Security field
- Checkpoint or SANS certifications an advantage
If this sounds like you, send me your CV or drop me a message to arrange a call and I will be more than happy to arrange a time to speak in more detail
Apply for IT Cyber Security Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly