Information Security Manager, EMEA
7 days left
- Job Type
Information Security Manager, EMEA
Stanton House have partnered with a global, market leading, Digital Marketing and Adverting Agency, who are in the processes of building a greenfield Information & Cyber Security function, and are now recruiting an Information Security Manger, EMEA to work with their CISO to roll out the strategy for Security globally, this role will be based out of their London office, and is a permanent role.
This is a £5bn turnover company, who have over 50,000 employees, operate in over 145 countries worldwide, and boast a diverse, and exciting portfolio of clients. This business crafts powerful strategic ideas that ground brands in platforms, to create impact & sustain connections.
The purpose of this role is to manage information security for the EMEA region.
The role will be responsible for driving global and regional security initiatives through the region, for ensuring security controls and culture are maintained, and for supporting business and regional security requirements, leveraging global and regional capabilities.
• Build positive stakeholder relationships in the region and globally.
• Communicate and support adherence of Information Security policy and standards within the region. Work with global teams to ensure policy, standards, and projects consider regional nuances.
• Manage Information Security projects and coordinate resources with regional Technology and business stakeholder staff and external groups.
• Perform periodic security risk assessments of region markets and brands.
• Support Brands and markets in client due diligence and audits. Support supplier security processes where onsite supplier reviews are needed.
• Successfully utilize support processes and structures sufficient to ensure Information Security risk profile meets corporate goals and is maintained/improved over time.
• Ensure teams are successfully assessing the scope and impact of incidents and responding with a sense of urgency that matches the incident, following appropriate policies and procedures. Perform "root cause” analysis for major incidents to identify and remediate information security issues.
• Support RFP response from an Information Security perspective.
• Assist stakeholders with BCP/DR test planning, execution, training, and maintenance projects.
• Drive a culture of Information Security awareness across the region.
• Manage metrics related to key performance objectives and service levels to optimize regional Information Security risk profile.
• Engage with Internal Audit to manage regional audits to include remediation of findings.
• Solid knowledge of ISO27001/2, COBIT, NIST 800-53 and similar controls frameworks and associated Cyber/Information Security practices.
• ISO27001 Lead Auditor/Implementor, CISM or CISSP are desirable.
• Understanding of emerging methodologies, technologies, architectures, and philosophies in the Cyber/Information Security portfolio.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage workload and adapt to changing business conditions.
• Proactive, upbeat and collaborative communication style, with the ability to be direct, tactful, and transparent.
• Team player. Experience of breaking down silos and creating shared visions.
• Solid problem-solving skills. Ability to analyse problems and risks from multiple perspectives to recommend pragmatic solutions.
• Comfortable with managing uncertainty, ambiguity, and change in order to make decisions and recommendations.
• Track record of managing information security in a diverse, fast-paced enterprise environment.
• Experience operating in a matrixed organisation to meet requirements of diverse stakeholders.
• Experience of acting as internal security consultant for project teams and business partners.
Apply for Information Security Manager, EMEA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly