My FTSE100 client in London are searching for multiple Security Engineers covering numerous platforms including Endpoint Security & DLP, Vulnerability Management, Anti Virus, SIEM and SOC and Malware. You will be responsible for supporting security throughout the development lifecycle, as well as building proactive monitoring and response to security events and breaches.
We require multiple candidates of all levels to help grow this already significant in-house Cyber Security capability. This means whether you are a hands on engineer with a minimum of 6 months experience or you are managing teams of engineers, my client has a place for you. They promote a collaborative environment and will put you through a number of exciting certifications from SANS, Firebrand and Hacker House.
To be considered for these roles you must have:
• A good understanding of information security and cyber security principles and best practices
• Experience in designing, implementing and operating enterprise security technology controls and platforms such as Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Endpoint Detection & Response, Anti-Virus (AV), Email Security Gateways and Cloud Access Service Brokers (CASB)
• An understanding of Windows and Unix internals would be an advantage, but is not essential
• For the management positions you must have experience leading and mentoring teams whilst still have a good level of hands on ability. This is ONLY required for the Manager level roles
• Experience of working with O365 Exchange Online Protection, Forcepoint, Mimecast or similar security products would be an advantage, but is not essential
• Experience of working with products such as Microsoft, Sophos and Symantec endpoint security would be an advantage, but is not essential
• Ability and willingness to pick up new products and platforms quickly, transferring skills and best practices when needed
So if you’re a talented Security Engineer who wants to take their career to a whole new level please apply for immediate response!
Apply for Security Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly