Cyber Security Analyst
Your new company
Provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, their all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users.
Your new role
Reporting to the Information Security Manager, the Cyber Security Analyst provides technology leadership and hands-on management of key security related IT operations and infrastructure items for the internal corporate systems. You will ensure compliance of overall security program and policies. Additionally, provide a cyber secure environment and security posture that fosters a high trust relationship between the client, its employees, partners, and customers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Expert in security monitoring and compliance tools such as SIEM, Scanning Tools, Firewalls and able to make recommendations for improvements.
- Experience of dealing with customer security enquiries (RFIs). Experience of reviewing the clients vendor's security posture to ensure they meet my clients requirements.
- Experience of working with third party security vendors to ensure they have high quality responses.
- Experience of uncovering, categorising, tracking and closing security loopholes to maintain a secure environment.
- Experience maintaining and validating security evidence repository containing all required documentation for compliance with security policies and audit requests.
Competitive Salary plus benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.