SIEM / ArcSight Consultant (Must have DV Clearance)
Are you an experienced SIEM / ArcSight Consultant looking for a great role with a high profile organisation, if so this role offers the opportunity to work with end clients, building technical solutions to their monitor and analytical problems.
As a SIEM / ArcSight Consultant, you will collaborate to define the technical requirement, install and configure SIEM software, integrate log data sources, creation of filters, rules, reports and dashboards. Once all completed, you must test and demonstrate the working system.
You will also be expected to produce a very high standard of documentation and training of customer technical staff as required.
The ideal SIEM / ArcSight Consultant will have varied hands-on technical experience with networking, security technologies, Windows and Linux platforms.
Be a strong team player and be able to communicate at all levels and have an understanding of project management.
- TCP/IP networking.
- Security architecture fundamentals.
- Building software on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Windows security and authentication mechanisms.
- Server configuration.
- Writing shell scripts.
- Regular expressions.
Desired technical skills & experience:
- Practical experience or certification in one or more SIEM products (i.e. ArcSight, Splunk, Q-Radar, RSA).
- Microsoft Certification: (Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortinet, McAfee, etc).
- Experience or knowledge of finance or public sectors.
- IT security certification.
- Current DV Clearance:
Due to the urgency of the role, you must have current DV Clearance.
SIEM / ArcSight Consultant (DV Cleared) – Buckinghamshire - 3 months+ likely extension – Day rate negotiable.
More searches like this
- Consultancy Threat Management £150,000 Plus Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Engineering Threat Management £150,000 Plus Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Government Threat Management £150,000 Plus Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Security Threat Management £150,000 Plus Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire