SOC Shift Lead
Become a Lead SOC Analyst at one of the fastest-growing MSSP companies in the UK whose aim is to significantly improve the quality of IT security management services to a wide variety of clients across the world. Play a key role in the day to day operations of their Security Operation Centre from detecting intrusions, malware, and malicious activity across networks and mitigating the resulting threats.
What you be doing as a Lead SOC Analyst:
- Use your deep technical and analytical skills to assess and if needed remediate any incidents across different client networks.
- Monitor and collate data (triage) coming in from endpoints across the world using a variety of SIEM tools such as LogRhythm, Alien Vault, Splunk, etc.
- Add, update, and, when needed, remove IP addresses and domains.
- Put your OSINT knowledge to use when using/developing house built SIEM tools.
- Develop Standard operating procedures and use cases for the handling of different security occurrences.
- Performing incident response activities such as malware analysis, remote system analysis and containment.
- Prepare comprehensive intelligence reports including your findings, the status/progress of the investigation, and the risk factors involved.
- Get the chance to lead/mentor fellow SOC analysts as well as utilise some of the latest technologies within the cybersecurity space.
- Developing your skillset and working towards certifications of your choice and areas of expertise
Skills required for the Lead SOC Analyst role:
- Experience working within a Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- Experience with a multitude of SIEM tools e.g. LogRhythm, Splunk, Alien Vault
- Advanced networking knowledge
- Ability to deal with 3rd parties and relay technical information
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience performing triage and remediating security incidents
- Previous leadership experience
If interested, please contact Ryan Kirwan on LinkedIn and apply below.