Information Security Analyst
- Become an Information security analyst for one of the UK’s most successful smart home development companies, who have housed 250,000 people in 95,000 homes across London.
- You can gain experience by leading their GRC security division and support the business transformation, investment and their aim to proactively strengthen their cyber security.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYST
- Working with Head of Information Security to drive policy and strategy based on compliance standard i.e. CSE and then ISO, NIST or CSE+, using an innovative and modern approach.
- Support GDPR data mapping maturity and adoption into policies
- Provide in-house audit/consultative assessments for gap analysis and remediation.
- Stay on top of key audit items and risks as governed by audit and risk committee, especially with the absence of 3rd line of defence for Technology in Audit Team
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYST
- Strong relationship building skills; acted as an advisor to senior stakeholders about information security in their teams & projects including proposal of enhanced processes & policies.
- Excellent understanding of GDPR, PCI DSS and ISO27001
- ISO/NIST/Cyber Essentials certifications are desirable.
- Have an unorthodox approach to working, showing creativity and being able to think outside the box.
- 2-5 years’ experience within information security is essential.
- Have a good understanding of technology to help audit team
BENEFITS OF BEING AN INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYST
- Salary: £45-55k
- Working closely with the Head of Information Security.
- Work in an agile and forward-thinking environment, alongside SME’s within cybersecurity.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYST ROLE:
Submit your CV to Aran Connery at LT Harper immediately!