Data Analytics Senior IT Auditor (FMCG) - London
A leading FMCG firm is looking for a Data Analytics Senior IT Auditor to be part of their IT Audit team based in London.
As a Senior IT Auditor (Data Analytics), you will:
- Be responsible for identifying and assessing information services and operational risks in all areas of the business worldwide and for creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Experience working with challenging and trendy IT risks, such as cloud, digital, big data and Agile/DevOps, auditing a wide range of systems from manufacturing to supply chain to consumer engagement.
- Use analytical, information systems and project management skills to assess and test the effectiveness of the company's information systems controls environment
- Participate in the planning, scoping and performance of audits
- Execute assigned audit procedures in line with Corporate Audit standards within agreed budget and timeliness
- Experience the broad spectrum of different markets and information systems, across a wide variety of cultural environments
- Communicate the results of your work to the senior IS management
- Coach and inspire a team to achieve common goals
- University Degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in external or/and internal IT audit or in an IT department within multinational organisations (preferably in the FMCG environment)
- Strong business process knowledge within FMCG or similar industry
- Strong data analytics knowledge (examples are SQL, Python, Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, process mining, etc).
- Proven experience in one or more of the following areas: Cloud hosting and cloud based IT platforms; Processes around B2C/B2B, digital consumer and trade engagement, e-commerce and online payments; Agile/Scrum framework; SAP R/3 customization and/or authorization concept; Big data solutions; Data Analytics
- Knowledge on key automated controls in business applications
- Professional qualifications such as CISA or CISSP or similar are an advantage
- High degree of flexibility and enthusiasm to travel (around 60% of the time).
This opportunity offers a competitive base salary between £70,000 and £85,000 per year plus an attractive bonus and benefits package. You will also benefit from great career progression and training opportunities.
Apply today to be considered!
Apply for Data Analytics Senior IT Auditor (FMCG) - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly