Information Security Project Manager Global Client London
My Global client is currently looking for an Information Security Project Manager to join their highly professional, global business team based in London.
This role requires a technology professional with great communication skills and strong Information Security policy and framework experience.
Key to this Information Security Project Manager role:
- Maintaining and developing information security policies and procedures, ensuring that effective controls and reporting mechanisms are in place.
- Continuous delivery of security-related process and frameworks related to global teams and projects
- Creation of security dashboards and reports, perform vulnerability tests, make recommendations for improvements and harden systems.
- Hands-on systems and network support skills which will enable you to become the SME for security issues within the business.
- Good knowledge of risk management methodologies, frameworks standards, such as ISO27001, ISO31000, ITIL, COBIT and NIST.
- Experience of performing risk assessments and business impact analysis
- Management, and development of security systems, including firewalls, host and network intrusion detection/ prevention, web filtering, AV (security suites), and technical security controls (e.g. Identity and Access Management).
Professional security certifications, such as: CISA, ISO27001 Lead Implementer would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity for an exceptional IT Security Project Manager to join a global company that can offer a great career path.
If you feel you have the skills to succeed in this Information Security Analyst role, please send your CV as soon as possible for consideration.
Apply for Information Security Project Manager Global Client London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly