IT Security Analyst
Your new role
Your job role as an Information Security Analyst will be to maintain the security of the organisations infrastructure, data and systems and to provide all-round security support and training to users. You'll be undertaking tasks such as security monitoring, penetration testing, incident management, setting standards and controls, 3rd party oversight, regular audits and reviews and email security.
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in an IT Security position.
- Demonstrable experience of security systems including; remote access gateways, proxies, checkpoint firewalls, email gateways and encryption products.
- Experience with incident management, security monitoring, penetration testing and carrying out audits.
- You'll need to be a hands-on self-starter with the ability to create and deliver solutions by yourself
- A passion for everything IT security and a willingness to keep up with the latest trends and technologies.
- A good knowledge of application patch management and antivirus deployment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present information effectively.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.