Parcel Network Administrator
Your new company
You will be working for a large logistics organisation in Stoke-on-Trent. This role has become available due to increase workloads over the last 9 months and are now looking for the right candidate, with previous similar experience to join their team.
Your new role
In your new role as a Network Administrator your main roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Reporting, data analysis and KPI monitoring for service levels
- Handling customer queries and managing customer expectations at all times
- Ensure that all quality standards are met within the carrier despatch section in line with those set by the customer and the business
- The candidate will also be dealing directly with customer services and the business contact centre based off site, so a high level of customer focus and professionalism is essential.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in reporting and data management are key requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a similar role will ultimately lead to success in your role. The ideal candidate will have the following skills.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret and present data
- Previous Carrier/Logistics administration experience
- Excellent communicator
- A self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic team player
- PC literate - Advance skills in the use of Microsoft Excel (Advanced), Word, Outlook
- Basic understanding of operational processes
- Planning / Scheduling experience
What you'll get in return
You will receive an annual salary of £19,000 (pro rata), on site parking is available along with a staff canteen. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large business based in the heart of Stoke-on-Trent, this role is a 6 month contract with the potential to be permanent depending on the company requirements in six months time.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.