Your new company
My client are a key player in the IT Channel providing Cloud-based and Cyber-Security software. Your new role
The Marketing Manager is the focal point of all marketing activities relating to a specific portfolio of vendors. You will proactively manage the planning and implementation of strategic and tactical marketing programmes, working closely with the Vendor Managers to understand the business objectives and drive activity to and through the channel.
What you'll need to succeed
- Plan, create and execute multi touch campaigns that are creative, innovative and return a good level of ROI
- Liaise with agencies and suppliers in order to execute the campaigns
- Support the planning and execution of lead generation campaigns through channel partners whilst building good working relationships
- Support the sales and marketing team on all events such as trade shows, partner events, and networking events
- Measure and report back to the Head of Marketing on the success of all marketing campaigns utilising CRM and marketing automation tools
- Manage pre-determined budgets and claiming of vendor funds in a timely manner
We are looking for applicants with experience in the IT Channel - vendors, distributors, resellers etc. You will also have experience of planning and delivering creative, multi-channel campaigns including lead generation, building pipeline and creating the commercial results of Marketing campaigns. Any knowledge of Automated Marketing Software such as Marketo or Eloqua is desired. What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to Â£45,000 plus a target-dependent bonus of 10% and other benefits.
You will work in an environment that is relaxed and vibrant with supportive colleagues and exciting technology. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.