Cyber Incident Responder - Zurich, Switzerland
Cyber Incident Responder
Switzerland - Zürich
Risk Group Functions
Job Reference # 211939BR
City: Zürich Job Type: Full Time
Are you from the World of Cyber? Are you the one to defend the organization against advance threat? Do you have what it takes to coordinate and respond to cyber-attacks?
We are looking for Cyber Responder who will:
- Respond to cyber security incidents covering all phases including identification, containment and eradication
- Act as engagement point for wider technology teams within Major Incident Management framework
- Support and maintain response strategy to severe incidents and key attack scenarios
- Maintain coordination and communication streams horizontally and vertically as part of major cyber related incident handling
- Perform technical analysis and triaging as part of incident investigation
- Actively collaborate with Cyber Intelligence teams to ensure response capabilities are adequate to the threat
- Enhance both technical and organizational controls to improve the security posture of UBS
You'll be working in Cyber Response team distributed globally which is critical component of wider Cyber Operations organization. You will be collaborating with a peer teams covering cyber monitoring, hunting and technical improvement activities.
We are global team with the presence in Switzerland, USA and Singapore focusing on pro-active defense capability supported by active intelligence consumption.
- Natural ability to take the lead and drive the investigation of complex technical issues, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Broad information security knowledge and experience in defending a large enterprise
- Extensive experience performing cyber incident response and root-cause-analysis
- Technical understanding of enterprise networks, their various components and designs
- Strong understanding of endpoint Operating Systems, how they are exploited and how to defend
- Experience performing digital forensics
- Self-driven professional interested in the world of cyber security
- A confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
- Capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
- A team-player taking ownership and helping colleagues
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.