Senior Security Operations (SOC) Analyst
Senior SOC (Security Operation) Analyst
Join a growing startup with the backing of a £60m companies as a Senior SOC (Security Operation) Analyst and be a vital cog in the development of capabilities/offerings. As the Senior SOC (Security Operation) Analyst you’ll gain exposure to some of the latest Security monitoring technologies such as SOAR, EDR, NTA, UEBA as they look to offer a specialist option MDR SOC.
What you’ll be doing as a Senior SOC (Security Operation) Analyst:
- Utilise your previous experience working within an MDR SOC (Security Operations Centre) to deal with incidents from the initial alert through to triage and then remediation.
- Get stuck into the onboarding of various clients whilst you look to broaden your skillset by building/maintaining relationships with them.
- Gain the opportunity to use the latest SIEM and associated SOC based technology such as SOAR, EDR, NTA, UEBA, etc.
- Lead by example as you continue to grow out the team of SOC Analysts as well as other cybersecurity capabilities and offerings.
- Manage and assemble a team of capable analysts to monitor a host of client networks and endpoints from around the UK.
- Enact the processes & policies that will make the SOC run effectively and smoothly, and where possible automate them to help out your team.
What you’ll need to be Senior SOC (Security Operation) Analyst:
- In-depth technical knowledge of SIEM/security monitoring technologies e.g. SOAR, EDR, UEBA, etc.
- Experience getting stuck into hands-on technical SOC work
- Experience managing or developing client relationships
- In-depth experience in Incident Response and Digital Forensics.
- Strong team leadership/management experience
- An industry-recognised qualification such as GCIH, CCIM, GCFA
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please click the apply button below and reach out to Ryan Kirwan on LinkedIn.
Apply for Senior Security Operations (SOC) Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consultancy SOC Analyst £70,000 - £79,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Forensics SOC Analyst £70,000 - £79,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare SOC Analyst £70,000 - £79,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Security SOC Analyst £70,000 - £79,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)