IT Auditor - Leading Bank (Contract Position)
A leading Bank is currently recruiting for an IT Audit contractor to join their Audit Division in London for 4-6months (rolling).
As an IT Auditor, you will be part of the International Internal Audit team responsible for;
- Plan, lead, perform and document internal audits in accordance with the IT audit (Application and Infrastructure) plan;
- Planning - Performing process walkthroughs to identify the key activities, risks, and controls.
- Risk Assessment - Applying risk and control concepts to assess control design and developing a test approach of the key controls.
- Operational Effectiveness Testing -Testing the effectiveness of the key controls identified.
- Documenting - Compiling clear and concise audit work papers and reports with conclusions that are supported by the work performed.
- Reporting - Discussing and reporting control design deficiencies and controls not operating as designed
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders effectively, aiding the performance of audits.
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of staff.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have;
- Profound knowledge in the execution of IT Audits, minimum 10 years' experience
- Good understanding of markets trading functions or retail banking products and services.
- Strong understanding of Technology General Controls, Application Controls and/or Infrastructure Controls
If this opportunity sounds suitable and of interest, please apply here to have a confidential conversation in more detail