Business Development Manager (Cybersecurity)
- I’m working with an outstanding, boutique cybersecurity consultancy. They are growing exponentially and are looking for a Business Development Manager.
- They are currently working on a number of great projects; this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a small security team, manage multiple clients with endless opportunities to progress your career.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager
- Create business development plans and campaigns
- Utilise network and events to maximise sales opportunities.
- Create proposals and tenders responses.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen relationships by acting as an extension of their clients by providing them with clear useful consultative advice on all technical matter’s cyber security.
- Use technical knowledge of cyber security to assist customers that use their consulting services.
- Working closely with their clients remotely and having regular meetings regarding service and delivery, any issues they might be having and give technical advice to what is changing in cyber.
Skills required to be a Business Development Manager
- Understanding of Cybersecurity principles.
- Several years of experience in the cyber security field (preferably a consultancy, but not essential).
- Able to communicate and simplify technical language clearly with customers and senior stakeholders
- Cybersecurity ISC qualifications are beneficial.
- Proactive and patient attitude towards customers
- Commercial awareness;
To apply for the Business Development Manager role, please share your CV or get in contact with Aran Connery from LT Harper.