Data Privacy Consultant (Information Security)
Data Privacy Consultant (Information Security) - £50-65k - London
- Working for a client who works alongside FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 global networks. They are growing their GRC team and my client needs is a Data Privacy Consultant with expertise in privacy and Information security.
- Develop your career within data privacy by working with and managing some of the world’s top clients, giving you great opportunities to progress your career
WHAT WILL BEING A DATA PRIVACY CONSULTANT INVOLVE?
- Evaluate data privacy compliance across the relevant legislative frameworks.
- Design and implement data protection and privacy programs to achieve compliance.
- Creating, testing and implementing new business strategies to take advantage of the legislation.
- Creating effective data privacy governance within their clients and bringing together stakeholders from various industries (i.e. legal, compliance, risk, HR, Security and business functions) using a coordinative approach towards data protection and privacy.
- Data governance and discovery tool implementation.
- Conducting Privacy Impact Assessments.
CAN I APPLY TO BE A DATA PRIVACY CONSULTANT?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, law or any other subject that demonstrates interest in data protection and privacy laws.
- 3-5 years’ experience working within Data privacy and protection.
- An excellent understanding and experience of data protection and privacy laws and regulations (CCPA, GDPR, Privacy Shield).
- Relevant qualifications such as CIPP/E, CIPM, CISM, CISSP
- Results-orientated mentality, who has a track record of producing good work.
- Proven experience where you have communicated effectively with different stakeholders (across different industries) about data privacy and protection.
HOW WILL BEING A DATA PRIVACY CONSULTANT BENEFIT YOU?
- Salary: £50-65k
- Travel allowance
- Bonus structure (performance based)
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Private medical insurance
GET IN TOUCH
If you would like to discuss this Data privacy opportunity in further detail, please contact Aran Connery via email (email@example.com).