Cyber Monitoring Analyst - Zurich, Switzerland
Cyber Monitoring Analyst
Switzerland - Zürich
Information Technology (IT) Group Functions
Job Reference # 214923BR
Job Type Full Time
Are you interested in Cyber Security? Do you have experience or willing to learn how to defend an enterprise against cyber-attacks? Do you have the right attitude and are eager to join newly established Cyber Operations team?
We are looking for shift based Cyber Analysts who will:
• Perform continuous cyber monitoring, analysis and initial response to cyber alerts
• Analyze malware to identify its behavior, assess the impact and mitigate accordingly
• Process Cyber intelligence in the form of IoCs and wider TTP reports
• Focus on triaging of IDS, Malware Protection Systems, AV and EDR alerts
• Recommend tuning or improvement of detection and mitigation capabilities
• Work with sandboxing and end-point technologies for intrusion investigations
You'll be working in 24x7 Cyber Monitoring team which is a backbone for a wider Cyber Operations function and is located in Zurich. You will be exposed to a peer functions and will support cyber response, hunting and detection content improvements. We are global team with the presence in Switzerland, USA and Singapore focusing on pro-active defense capability supported by active intelligence consumption.
- Experience working in Technical Operational Teams
- Experience or reasonable understanding of IT Security and Cyber Threat Landscape
- Analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- Positive attitude and interest in learning new skills
- Possession of at least one of the industry recognized cyber security certifications (CISM, CEH, CompTIA Security+, CISSP, SANS GIAC) would be a huge benefit
- Self-driven professional passionate about Cyber Security
- Keen to know all recent news and innovative developments in Cyber Security field
- Innovative, creative and take the initiative to improve by going extra mile
- A team-player taking ownership and helping colleagues
- Good collaborator
- Capable of understanding client, stakeholder needs and translating this into products and services
- Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.