Senior Aruba Network Engineer
Your new company
This is a great opportunity working for an established IT service provider as a Senior Network Engineer based jsut outside Portsmouth.
Your new role
The role primarily revolves around the design and delivery of solutions to meet customer requirements. You will be involved in the whole lifecycle of project delivery; working closely with our sales team to provide technical assistance to pre-sales requests and tender responses, followed by undertaking on-site installations into existing or new customer sites
What you'll need to succeed
- Full UK Driving License
- Minimum 3 years' experience
- Deploying and supporting Enterprise LAN/WLAN infrastructure
- Producing high level and low-level design documentation.
- Experience working within a reseller and have worked on presales and tender proposals.
- Be comfortable troubleshooting complex network issues
- Proficient in producing and implementing complicated configurations
- HPE Aruba based switches
- HPE Flexnet based switches
- Working with Aruba wireless technologies, both controller based and controller less. (ClearPass a big advantage)
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work for a business that is going from strength to strength during these uncertain times. You will receive a competitive Benefits package, including holiday and pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.