Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Your new company
Delighted to be partnering with a valued client in the healthcare and cyber space who are busier than ever.
This organisation is going through a rapid growth period and due to this require an additional Infrastructure Engineer to join their expanding technical team
The organisation aim to make a real difference in everything they do and want like-minded individuals who have a strong Infrastructure background, a passion for IT and think outside the box.
They will be able to remain calm and think methodically in high pressure situations, so as to deliver the best experience possible for the organisations ever expanding client base
What you will do:
- Install, configure and commission solutions. Interface with third party suppliers and sub-contractors to facilitate the deployment of hardware and software solutions.
- Perform regular security monitoring and maintenance.
- Repair and recover hardware and software failures. Provide remote diagnostic support for technical and end user problems using the latest remote access technologies.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning. Responsible for ongoing status reporting to support management for both technical and customer issues.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades and resource optimization as required.
- Write and maintain all project documentation owned by the deployment engineer and Service department.
Our clients recruit people for their ability to learn rather than their previous experience
If you are are a fast learner and the right person for the job, he will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- Have a well rounded experience in computer networks, server hardware, software environments, operating systems, high availability and disaster recovery solutions, programming or scripting tools.
- Practical experience deploying VMWARE products including SRM.
- Practical experience deploying storage technologies (HPE 3Par and StoreEasy, EMC, Isilon and VNX.
Most of all, they are looking for an open, passionate person who shares their values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with the rest of the collaborative team.
Video Interviewing asap
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.