IT Internal Auditor
Internal Auditor (IT) - London
- I’m working with one of the UK’s leading accountancy consultancies. Their IT/cyber divisions are growing exponentially and my client is looking for is an IT Auditor.
- They are currently working on a number of great projects, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a small security team within a large organisation, manage multiple clients with endless opportunities to progress your career.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN IT INTERNAL AUDITOR
- Assist and support the development of the internal audit plan for my client, including risk assessments and engagement with key stakeholders to shape the IT audit plan
- Use your expertise to support and contribute to typical deliveries such as: Design reviews, making sure the business adheres to security policies and frameworks
- Plan and scope IT internal audit reviews, including meeting key stakeholders, drafting and agreeing audit Terms of Reference.
- IT internal audit and Work across all business areas as well as 3rd party vendors to assess information security risk exposure.
- Working alongside Senior IT Auditors & Information Security consultants who are subject matter experts within consultancy globally and use this expertise to build credibility with clients.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR AN IT INTERNAL AUDITOR
- Strong relationship building skills; act as a consultant & advisor to senior business leaders on the place of IT Audit in their teams & projects including proposal of enhanced processes & policies.
- Strong IT internal audit experience within a large organisation
- Vast experience in conducting report writing highlighting vulnerabilities to company managers and directors
- Have a good technical background (CISA qualification is a bonus, not required)
- Inquisitive - able to ask questions of the business users in order to understand information security risk exposure
- At least 1-3 years’ experience within security (BIG 4/ consultancy experience is desirable)
BENEFITS OF BEING AN IT INTERNAL AUDITOR
- Salary: £40-50k
- A company that is focused on developing their employee’s skills and qualifications (they have a dedicated floor purely for training resources).
- Be able to join a small security team within a large corporation and help build that team.