Senior Systems Administrator
Your new company
Delighted to be working for a highly successful organisation within the Energy sector
Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced systems administrator who wishes to join a dynamic IT team. Primarily you will provide administrative support focusing on the design, specification, integration and implementation on a large-scale end user computing architecture focusing mainly on a Microsoft based platform as part of a complex distributed network.
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience as a systems administrator or architect.
- Experience with backup solutions for complex multi-system platforms and vendors.
- Expertise must include architectural design, development, migration, management and supporting MS Office 365, Teams, exchange etc.
- Windows PowerShell skills and experience is essential.
- In depth working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Active Directory management or implementation.
- Experience developing/implementing a business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
- Proven ability to lead and work on large/complex system deployment projects in a team environment.
- Advanced knowledge of security trends and best practices.
- Ability to review and design system architecture to maximize the efficient use of all MS Office 365 tools.
What you'll get in return
Do you want to work for a global technology leader that operates with the vision of bringing revolutionary products to life?They do this for a wide range of industries, including power and rail, and also has interests in a number of R&D projects in a variety of scientific sectors. Working across the globe for over 20 years these are just some of the benefits on offer
- Company Pension, Healthcare & Life Assurance Schemes
- On-site parking
- Flexible / Remote Working
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Wellness programmes
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.