Identity & Access Management (IAM)
Description of the company
A sustainable, profitable and pleasant future for a dairy farmer by combining robotisation,engineering and farmer knowledge. That's what we believe in.
That started 72 years ago with a dream of two brothers in Maassluis. Since then, we have been an innovative leader in automated systems for dairy farmers around the world. With 1,600 specialized professionals, we are constantly working on new agricultural revolutions. We do this both from our Campus in Maasluis (the building with the highest achievable sustainability performance of the Netherlands), but also from other international locations. Together we aim to make dairy farming interesting for the next generation.
At Lely we call ourselves 'farming innovators' and not for nothing,because we are ahead in the market with technical revolutions. That means that we switch quickly and always move quickly to the development of the following innovations. The danger then is that chores will be left. And that's where you're going to help us.
What are you going to do?
In 2021, we will launch a large-scale IAM project within the Team IT Operations to clean up and straighten out a lot. From the IAM Administrator we expect to create a design of the different role models and what happens when a new employee starts, leaves or changes positions within Lely. To do this, you use a Function Authorization Matrix (RBAC). You ensure that these processes are well linked to the existing applications that Lely uses, such as a sales system (Salesforce), HR system (AFAS) and many more applications.
You have knowledge of IAM and like to get into this big project. Given the complexity and impact of this project, it is important that you bring the following to be successful in this position. Of course, you will also have the opportunity to further develop your knowledge at Lely:
- a completed bachelor's degree;
- you are experienced with:
- designing and managing a role model and the Authorization Matrix (RBAC) function;
- (by) developing, improving and managing the IAMprocess
- managing links with different target systems (within Lely: among others AFAS, Salesforce, Active Directory);
- Knowledge and experience managing the Active Directory and Azure Active Directory;
- Authorisation and authentication architecture (including management);
- Knowledge and experience with Powershell; Exchange, Intune and HelloID (Tools4Ever);
- Are you a team player, organizational sensitive and a connector;
- Result-driven and solution-oriented is essential to be successful in this project;
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English is a must.
Because of our innovative culture, we are always on the move and that means that there are a lot of challenges within the IT Operations department. This is your chance to become part of this ambitious and successful team. Furthermore...
- You will start working with an enthusiastic and ambitious team;
- Working in an international environment at one of the most innovative organisations in the Netherlands;
- You will work in the most sustainable office and production location in Europe;
- Freedom in organizing your own work;
- A good salary that fits the challenge in relation to your knowledge and experience;
- Salary scale that runs to 4600, - where we would like to see you grow ;
- 27 holidays and 13 schedule-free days;
- the possibility to sell 6 days free of a period of time per year;
- flexibility in working hours and workplace;
- compensation in various insurance premiums;
- Lely Academy with a range of different courses that you can follow without obligations;
- Company restaurant with a rich and healthy offer;
- Working in an enthusiastic and ambitious team.
In order to respond to the food challenge for 2050, it is very important to continue to deal responsibly with humans, animals and the environment . For us, it means that we want to be a reliable long-term partner for our customers. And in addition, we want to pass the world on to the next generation by developing our products sustainably. You can contribute to realizing this dream.
In addition, also Family Business of the year 2019, Great Place to Work certified and much more...
Then apply via the'Apply'button.