IT Systems Administrator
Your new company
Delighted to be working with a Global manufacturing leader as they continue to invest in their technology offering
Your new role
As IT Systems Administrator, you will be required to facilitate in the effective support, delivery and development of the Groups Cloud and Network Technology Strategy. You will leverage current systems to improve efficiency and collaboration and recommend and ensure the successful introduction and development of new technologies.
Day to day you will provide support and monitor and maintain the organisations computer systems, security, networks, and associated topologies, and provide expertise to support and enhance business technology and processes
What you'll need to succeed
- Third level IT related qualification, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a similar support/technical role.
- Experience of Delivering and Supporting Office 365 Technologies.
- Proficient in the use of Active Directory (2003R2 - 2016) and Windows Operating Systems
- Management of VMWare Environment
- Maintaining and Setup of Network switches, routings, VLAN's and VPN's
- Firewall Technology (Fortinet)
What you'll get in return
This is a very exciting time to join this organisation who are going through massive digital transformation.
You will join an organisation who are absolutely committed to driving technology transformation by delivering innovative, collaborative, and cost-effective IT Solutions and services across the group. You can be an integral part of their success story and journey. If you have the passion, technical expertise and thrive on a challenge please get in touch to hear more about whats on offer
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.