Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Your new company and role
Our Public Sector client is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their infrastructure team providing technical lead on a variety of new and on-going infrastructure projects. These will cover a range of subjects and technologies coming from the architecture group plus transformative approaches to evolve and upgrade current services.
What you'll need to succeed
Successful candidates will have experience in the following areas;
- Senior infrastructure or technical lead in variety of Wintel support roles
- Hyper-V Failover Cluster/ VMware cluster management
- Infrastructure general skillset AD/DNS/DHCP/DFSR/SAN/Exchange/Server 2016+2016
- Delivery of service improvements/successful projects in a senior tech role
- Experience of cloud infrastructure services, such as Azure/Office 365
It would also be desirable if you have been part of team that has delivered Cyber Essentials Certification within an organisation.
What you'll get in return
A 6 month Out of Scope contract with competitive day rates delivering on a broad range of projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.