SAP S4 Integration Architect
A global Professional Services company is looking for a S4 Hana Integration Architect to help design and deliver their integrated solution architecture of S4 Hana and Success Factors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Defining the systems integration needed to deliver platform change, defining the interfaces needed, the integration technology needed.
- Define Integration Strategy and design principles for ERP Integration landscape across finance and HR systems
- Responsible for the Technical delivery of the new interfaces and overall quality
- Work with Implementation Partners to agree the technical design of SAP PO / PI / CPI
- Contribute to the successful functional design and configuration of reporting processes within SAP in line with the programme roadmap.
- Build relationships with a variety of senior stakeholders within finance and IT in order to build confidence in the new ERP platform.
Personal and Professional Competencies:
- Experience of working in various SAP specific integration technologies notably SAP PI/PO
- SME knowledge of System integration
- Proven experience of SAP Project and Programme delivery
- Experience of process improvement in a large multinational organization.
- Strong experience and track record of working with third party outsource providers
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high level of response, we may not be able to respond to every applicant.
Apply for SAP S4 Integration Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly