Join one of the fastest-growing, award-winning, and Crest accredited boutique consultancies in the UK as a Senior Security Analyst. As the Senior Security Analyst, you’ll join a team of dedicated security professionals, utilising some of the best in class security solutions on the market to help defend a number of different clients from Charities to FTSE 250 companies.
What you be doing as a Senior Security Analyst:
- The Senior Security Analyst will utilise their deep technical and analytical skills to assess and if needed remediate any incidents across the entirety of differing client networks.
- Assist the SOC Manager with shift creations and the daily management of Junior Analysts within the team.
- Get the chance to mentor fellow Security Analysts whilst developing your current Blue team skillset.
- Add, update and when needed, remove IP addresses and domains.
- Develop/maintain operating procedures and use cases for the handling of different security occurrences as you help guide the Security Operations Centre (SOC) to remain on the cutting edge.
- Monitor and collate data (triage) coming in from endpoints across their large IT estate using a variety of SIEM tools such as LogRhythm, Splunk, Alien Vault, etc.
- Put your OSINT knowledge to use when using/developing house built SIEM tools and improving further the Security Operations centre (SOC) capabilities.
- Prepare comprehensive intelligence reports including your findings, the status/progress of the investigation, and the risk factors involved.
Skills required for the Senior Security Analyst role:
- Experience working within Security Operations (SOC)
- Experience with a multitude of SIEM tools e.g. LogRhythm, Alien Vault, Splunk, Q-radar
- Advanced networking knowledge
- Ability to deal with 3rd parties/Clients and relay technical information to non-technical people
- Scripting knowledge e.g. Python
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience performing triage and remediating security incidents (within a cloud-based environment - preferred but not essential)
If you interested in hearing more click the apply button below and contact Ryan Kirwan on LinkedIn