Join a growing Cybersecurity Consultancy as a Cybersecurity Engineer as you work closely with the SOC Manager and Engineering Lead whilst being part of an exceptional team. As a Cybersecurity Engineer, you’ll protect and monitor several varying client networks whilst getting involved in a number of SecOps related projects from the deployment of the latest security tooling to tuning the data collection to ensure it matches the security posture of said client.
What you’ll be doing as a Cybersecurity Engineer:
- Utilising your knowledge of differing security monitoring tools to help deploy and fine-tune to meet a variety of client security postures.
- Get involved in the implementation of data sources collectors to help ensure the right data is being monitored moving forward.
- Gain access to automation opportunities as you help to continuously improve the SOC’s maturity level.
- Help to create customs rules, add additional log sources, and perform asset discovery based on daily report findings the team has created.
- You’ll be exposed to a variety of cutting-edge security tools as you work with clients from several industries from FS to Media.
- Mentor and develop Junior Analysts as you help the SOC Manager grow the capability.
- Work towards remediating security incidents utilising the whole incident management life cycle from triage and root cause analysis to lessons learned.
What you’ll need to be a Cybersecurity Engineer:
- Commercial experience within Incident Handling using SIEM Technologies e.g. Splunk, Alien Vault, LogRhythm, etc.
- Knowledge of security network devices
- Experience in TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis & network/security applications
- Hold industry recognised certifications such as CCNP, CISSP, SSCP, CREST CRT, CREST CCT, OSCP, CHECK, GIAC GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GNFA, etc. MSP, MSSP, MDR, or Cyber Consultancy experience (Preferred but not essential)
- The ability to relay technical information to non-technical people
For more information please click the apply button below and reach out to Ryan Kirwan on LinkedIn.