Network Cloud Specialist
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity with a pioneering Telecommunications Giant for an Engineer/Specialist dedicated to our Network Cloud Platform. Network Cloud underpins the critical business systems such as Mobile 5G and 999 Services.
Your new role
As an Engineer/Specialist for the Network Cloud Platform, you will be responsible for:-
- Design and implementation of the Network Cloud Platform
- Providing technical guidance and instruction to Tenants using the platform
- Implementing and integrating multi technology services
- Onboarding consultancy to platforms intending to use Network Cloud
- SME - for one of more technical areas within the Network Cloud platform
- Stakeholder Management
What you'll need to succeed
The successful Engineer/Specialist will possess a combination of 2 or more of the following skills:-
- Experience of designing and implementing Openstack/SDN platforms would be advantageous
- Experience in managing large production Kubernetes clusters
- Familiar with DevOps technologies
- Ability to build CICD pipelines
- Container networking (CNI), Storage or Service mesh options
- Awareness of public Cloud technologies
- Infrastructure Design and Connectivity
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with ongoing career development and training, flexible working environment, enviable new offices and highly competitive benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.