Your new company
Our client is a global organisation operating in highly regulated insurance industry. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Risk management
- Evaluating time, costs and HR matters
- Reviewing the budget, defining project scope
- Preparing extensive documentation and progress reports
- Working alongside the Project Management Office
- Using appropriate project management methodologies
You should possess relevant experience holding a Senior IT Project Management position, experience working in a highly regulated industry (banking, insurance, pharmaceuticals) and background implementing GSIP services, background in penetration testing and/or cyber security projects. What you'll get in return
My client is prepared to offer a long-term contract (6 months), working from the comfort of your own home and possible contract extensions. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.