Dreaming for tomorrow is about more than ideas and ambitions. We’re already building the next generation of vehicles, using repurposed and brand-new technology and techniques. We’re doing more than dream, we’re creating the future of mobility and automotive for years to come.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In your role as a Senior Security Engineer you’ll be responsible for our digital security, responsible for leading a team on the security lifecycle on JLR vehicles, architecting the new security features, reviewing documentation and liaising with third parties to create and review our cybersecurity standards, managing projects when needed.
You’ll develop robust security solutions and practices for real world deployment, documenting and organising information to create clear and concise insights into our security operations and their importance.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Lead system architecture and development for new security solutions, on a wide range of in vehicle and cloud implementations.
- Proficient Technical expertise of system architecture and development focused on security using Agile methodologies.
- Develop security standards, systems and solutions to be deployed on a worldwide scale and very knowledgeable on communication protocols for in vehicle, LAN and WAN.
- Leadership and team work are vital for the role, been able to work with other team members along with taking ownership of assigned projects.
- Delivering project according to schedule plan is a priority with robust communication skills to report and be able to work under preasure.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of leading a development team on the architectural / technical side delivering software.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in a technological engineering or computer science.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in automotive or IoT area (Such as: embedded security requirements, security research, system exploitation, cyber security engineering).
- Strong security background (e.g cryptography, key management, firewall, software integrity and so on).
- 5+ Years development experience using low level programing language.
- Capable of conceptualizing, defining, and implementing security systems and architectures.
- Master of Science degree in a technological engineering or computer science.
- Experience in automotive development (keywords – AutoSAR, SecOC, CAN and CAN-FD, automotive Ethernet, QNX and so on).
- Ability to learn new technologies or concepts quickly to adapt and adjust to the changing cyber threat landscape.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, or similar certification.
- Competent with project management tools (waterfall and agile – e.g JIRA, Confluence, MIRO, Slack)
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, membership of a competitive pension plan and private medical cover. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.
(* dependant on your circumstances)