Your new company
My globally industry leading client is searching for a Big Data Specialist to join their growing Cyber Security team. The team you would be joining works closely with the central Group Technology and globally dispersed teams to ensure the cyber security platforms are consistent worldwide.
You would be joining an innovative and collaborative environment consisting of some of the best Data candidates in the field. With access to the latest resources and projects expected to last for years, this opportunity is not one to miss.The Ideal Candidate:
The right candidate will be expected to work autonomously and be able to make quick independent decisions. Drawing to previous experience, you will be expected to build strong relationships across the business and provide valuable solutions to the Cyber Security team.Main Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience Required:
- Content Development: Drive the logic within the company's infrastructure to improve operations efficiency and effectiveness.
- Translate knowledge on analytics from sources to Elastic.
- Develop ELK content to address threats using current industry best practices.
- Evaluate and utilise multiple data sources to build content across platforms.
- Drive delivery of cyber security reports and advisories to all stakeholders.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience with hands-on development and systems maintenance using tech such as Elasticsearch, Kibana, Kafka or Splunk.
- ELK stack setting up experience.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in SIEM content/development role.
- Good working knowledge of security tech.
- Deep knowledge of operating systems (Windows/Linux).
- Knowledge of Cloud tech & SQL.
My client is looking to interview immediately with a fully remote start.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.