Your new company operate globally, providing innovative and market leading products to various industries. They are now looking for an experienced, motivated, and organised Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their team and hit the ground running.
Your new role
You will implement, maintain, and enhance the efficiency of hardware and software, troubleshoot, and resolve complex issues, and document all processes to guarantee user access. As Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will provide 3rd line support, mentor less experienced colleagues, liaise with 3rd party vendors and ensure all IT policies and procedures are strictly followed. Additional responsibilities include regular network and security patching, updating IT process documentation, and delivering IT projects. Occasional travel to satellite sites may be required.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum of 5 years in a relevant hands-on IT role
- Experience of working in a multi-site organisation
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (AD/ Exchange) and VMWare
- Networking - LAN, WAN and MPLS, and wired and wireless equipment
- Servers- physical and virtual
- Endpoint protection and Citrix management
- Good understanding of security and cyber-security issues and resolutions
- Higher education degree or equivalent
- Experience in the manufacturing industry
- Attained and/or working towards industry recognised certifications
What you'll get in return
A desirable salary, Pension 4.5% employee & employer. Holiday 184 working hours (equates to around 5 weeks + stat), career progression opportunities, free parking, bonus scheme, mobile and gym discounts, employee advantage scheme and much more. Working Monday-Thursday: 0800-17:00 with an early finish on Fridays!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.