** PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLICANTS WITH CURRENT AND ACTIVE SC OR DV CLEARANCE WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
PLEASE STATE YOUR SC OR DV CLEARANCE ON YOUR CV.Your new company
A prominent Ministerial Government Department has embarked on a major technology transformation, which includes a multi-million pound implementation of an Oracle Cloud based finance and HR system.
In response to this, there is an opportunity for a strong Oracle Access Control Manager to support the complex IT enabled change programme and transformation initiative.Your new role
As the Oracle Access Control Manager, you will be responsible for the co-ordination of the design, configuration, administration and assurance of Role Based Access Control in all modules and services of the Oracle Cloud Implementation.
Key deliverables will include -
What you'll need to succeed
- Creating a baseline Role Based Access Control design, including security matrix, across all Oracle Cloud
- Working with implementation, data migration, security and architecture to assure the RBAC meets the requirements/needs of the workstream.
- Developing the mapping between legacy systems and the Oracle Cloud solution
- Managing changes to the baseline Role Based Access Control design and/or security matrix
- Provisioning roles to users as part of the development and test phase in line with an agreed security and environment protocols.
- Designing the Role Based Access Control process for the production environment / 'live service'
To succeed in this programme critical role, you will have -
- Clear knowledge and/or experience of Role Based Access Control design for Oracle Cloud products, in particular ERP, HCM, EPM and OACS
- Experience in creating RBAC functional documentation
- Experience or understanding of mapping access from Oracle eBS to Oracle Fusion
- Excellent communication skills to explain complex information and concepts with a range of stakeholders
- Knowledge of working to security policies, guidelines and accreditation processes
And ideally -
- Information/ Cyber Security Qualifications (CISSP, CISM or CCSP etc.)
- Experience of working in Government department or agencies
- Experience with working with Agresso and/or iTrent system
AS MENTIONED, ONLY APPLICANTS WITH CURRENT AND ACTIVE SC OR DV CLEARED WILL BE CONSIDERED.What you'll get in return
You will join one of the largest technology upgrades currently happening in Government. This is an substantial contract, running to October/November 2022, sitting outside of IR35 and offering a day rate of up to £700 per day.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.