A leading global investment-solutions firm are looking to add a strong Threat Intelligence Analyst to their Security Operations team based in South London.
You will be working in a Global SOC analysing cyber threats and carrying out thorough assessments at an international scale. Given the nature of the role you will have demonstrable experienced in Threat Intelligence, as well as having a clear comprehension of MITRE attack techniques, threat groups TTP's with the ability to know how best to represent and prioritise these threats in a large enterprise environment.
You will be supported by an international unit of detect and respond analysts who you will provide with high efficacy information and IOC's. It is vital you are able to build rapport with the broader teams across the organisation as well as external stakeholders at all levels.
- You will clearly define a threat intelligence strategy which will better the company's ability in this area
- You will undertake research and proactively work with colleagues to carry out mitigations against potential attacks
- You will make sure operational security teams are always supplied with necessary actionable information
- You will work in tandem with stakeholders ensuring that any security risks that are discovered through threat intelligence are obvious
- You will oversee the company's threat intelligence supplier relationships
- You will represent the company at open and closed industry forums
- You will make sure that the business comprehends all top threat actors and groups
- You will form constant improvement loops with security teams including operations and vulnerability management
Experience and Qualifications:
- You will be competent in a scripting language, ideally Python
- CISSP/equivalent security certification
- Preferably you will have experience in cloud environments
- You will have previous familiarity with creating and bettering a threat intelligence program
- Banking/Finance industry related experience desirable
- You will have a strong reporting skillset and the ability to alter your reports depending on the audience
This is a great opportunity to join a well-developed Global Security Operations Center in a leading financial services firm.