To identify and develop new capabilities to monetise opportunities in the converging telecom world by leveraging inherent strengths. This role will work closely with Business development, Commercial and Technology teams for a timely execution of developments demands.
Remote (Paddington when office opens)
£450 - £500 per day (Umbrella)
Monday to Friday
Job Overview To be responsible for the complete aspects of Voice products including owning, developing, and implementing strategy. You will have vast experience in the telecom industry and be able to work with cloud numbers.
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy that complement the existing portfolio.
- Develop product requirement, own business case and drive technology team for timely delivery
- Development of strategic partners to expedite go to market with new capabilities
- Be responsible for ensuring that the new products and services are exceeding customer expectations
- Have a good understanding of Voice products
- Launch new products and propositions in the evolving market to increase our clients market share in Next-Gen, CPaaS segment
- To create a 'Plug & Play' type products, benchmark against the competing players and continue to improve customer experience
- Identify Cyber Security risks and ensure that these are managed effectively
- Own and manage the product relationship between the company and all suppliers
- Ensure internal customers, external suppliers and delivery partners are aware of regulation standards and future strategy to influence development roadmaps
- Identify security risks, manage them with key stakeholders, and provide recommendations for risk mitigation
- Build relationships with your stakeholder community across the business
- Take a lead on all product level assurance work to ensure performance is well understood, continually monitored and optimised where appropriate. This will involve working with other key business areas
- Minimum of 5-7 years in a telecom and technology services industry
- Proven track record in applying technology to address market gaps
- Ready to learn and be challenged
- Driven by passion and commitment
- Ability to influence and co-operate with peers
- Have experience with voice products and cloud numbers