An exciting opportunity to join an industry leading organisation who have their employees at the heart of everything they do. Priding themselves on championing the support and development of their people. As IT Services Manager, you will be joining them as they embark on a period of IT transformation.
As IT Services Manager you will be responsible for:
- Creating and agreeing SLA's with 3rd party service providers
- Manage service and change request through their entire life-cycle
- Ensure client incidents are resolved and closed to a high satisfaction level
- Creating and presenting monthly and quarterly reports at meetings
- Working closely with stakeholders to ensure ITIL procedures are adhered to
- Manage governance and control change requests
- Developing and testing disaster recovery plans and cyber security improvements
The successful candidate will have a combination of the following skills:
- Robustly managed 3rd party vendor relations
- Involved in or led contract negotiations or equipment purchases
- Managed contractors and agreed 3rd party SLA's
- Been accountable for incident management and change requests
- Experience delivering cyber security improvements
- Developed and tested disaster recovery plans
- Able to demonstrate key business stakeholder management
- Experience in the manufacturing industry or multi-site support
What you'll get in return
As well as the opportunity to utilise your experience to date and get involved in unique projects, you will be working for a reputable organisation in a sturdy industry. You'll receive a salary of up to £65,000, accompanied by a desirable package, free on-site parking, and various other benefits!
What you need to do now
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
I am a Principal Consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in Infrastructure for the North West. Helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from my love for learning about the experiences and abilities of people and supporting them on their career journey.