This international FTSE100 company seeks a Lead DevOps Security Engineer to join it's growing information security engineering division. Initially, the role will be based from home and post-Covid, you will work 2 days a week from home and 3 days a week from the office in the South East (Surrey).
In this role, you will ensure alignment to policies, standards and best practices; provide technical expertise to internal and external stakeholders. Using advanced technical capabilities to lead changes to security processes and procedures, to review complex security issues and lead security solutions. Responsible for delivering information security and risk activities for Information Security Engineering.
The successful candidate will have:
- Creation and managing of data pipelines, transformation and storage.
- Build monitoring and alerting mechanisms for data pipelines and transformation.
- Developing data products incrementally, integrating and managing datasets from multiple sources.
- DevOps on Azure and AWS cloud environments.
- ETL Tooling preferably in Azure and AWS
- Scripting Languages: Python, C#, PowerShell (at least one of them)
- Agile and DevOps development methodology and concepts as applied to data driven analytics projects. Including CI/CD Coding, security testing best practice and standards.
- Designing, building, and operating analytics solutions using Azure and AWS cloud technologies
- Data Management experience e.g. large volume data handling and data wrangling
- Experience in automated data driven testing
- DB Programming: relational dbs (SQL), nonrelational (NoSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Exposure to Machine Learning and analytics capabilities within Azure, AWS, Palantir