Become a Senior SOC Analyst
for one of the Largest Insurance Providers in the UK. Play a key
role in the day to day operations of their Security Operation Centre
based in London
from detecting intrusions, malware, and malicious activity across networks to mitigating the resulting threats.
What you be doing as a Senior SOC Analyst
- Use your deep technical and analytical skills to assess and if needed remediate any incidents across different client networks.
- Monitor and collate data (triage) coming in from end points across the world using a variety of SIEM tools such as Microsoft Sentinel.
- Add, update and, when needed, remove IP addresses and domains.
- Put your OSINT knowledge to use when using/developing house built SIEM tools.
- Develop Standard operating procedures and use cases for the handling of different security occurrences.
- Prepare comprehensive intelligence reports including your findings, the status/progress of the investigation and the risk factors involved.
- Get the chance to mentor fellow SOC analysts.
- Developing your skillset and working towards certifications of your choice.
Skills required for the Senior SOC Analyst
- Experience working within Security Operations
- Experience with a multitude of SIEM tools e.g. Microsoft Sentinel
- Advanced networking knowledge
- Ability to deal with 3rd parties and relay technical information
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience performing triage and remediating security incidents
If this role seems of interest please click the apply button below and connect with Ryan Kirwan (LTHarper) on LinkedIn