You are looking for
- Definition and examination of IT security requirements in the context of the bank's project management
- Implementation of controls in the area of IT security
- Identification and prevention of IT risks, implementation of training measures
- Advice and support of the specialist departments on safety-relevant issues
- Creation of regular IT security reports and committees
- Contact person and contact person to the group headquarters in France as well as the international IT colleagues
- Development of recommendations for continuous improvement and review of measures
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of computer science, business informatics or a comparable degree
- Several years of experience in the IT security environment, experience in the field of operational permanent control desirable
- Sound knowledge of information/ IT security (in particular. Information Security Governance), on regulatory requirements (PSD2, BAIT, IT Security Act) as well as the relevant framework such as NIST, ISO and ITIL standard
- Experience in the planning and implementation of security assessments
We offer you
- Attractive salary package
- Company pension scheme
- Mobile working – independent of the Covid-19 pandemic
- A wide range of further education and development opportunities
- (Inter-) national career prospects at the BNP Paribas Group
- Subsidy for public transport, car & bike leasing
Go with us into the future!
We look forward to receiving your application via the Applybutton!
Your contact with us: Ralph Ullmann
Phone: 089/ 5511 333783
Who we are
Consors Finanz BNP Paribas is part of BNP Paribas – one of the world's leading banking groups , with 200,000 employees in 73 countries. We have 1,500 employees at six locations in Germany and Austria.
Consors Finanz BNP Paribas stands for financial self-determination in every life situation: banking with us means shaping life.
Our individual solutions or individual needs enable our customers financial freedom. For self-development and for a flexible life. We offer innovative technologies, the highest security standards and responsible lending – this is how we actively shape the future of digital payment and financing. For our more than two million customers and for our more than 12,000 trading partners.
We evaluate all applicants according to their qualifications – regardless of ethnic and social origin, age, gender, sexual identity, religion, belief or disability. We are convinced that diversity has a positive impact on society and our company.