Your new company
Did you know that our client is consistently listed as one of the UK's top employers? They are adapting to a new flexible way of working and now offering this role on a predominantly remote basis!Your new role
We're currently recruiting for an Information Security & Cyber Risk Consultant to join the Information Security & Cyber Risk team in Group Risk with a base location in our Telford Office, providing Line 2 oversight and challenge to the business and to support the Information Security & Cyber Risk Manager in delivering against the Group Risk Management Framework and Strategy.What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Relevant Information Security and Cyber technical experience, including knowledge and awareness of the regulatory environment and relevant legislation, product administration processes and outsourced service arrangements.
- Proven knowledge and experience of IT Security tools, capabilities and controls.
- Knowledge of Security Testing tools and techniques e.g. Penetration Testing, Infrastructure Scanning, Static Code Review and Web App Scanning tools.
- Proven knowledge and experience in Industry Standards and best practice including the ISO/IEC 27000 series, NIST Cybersecurity Framework etc.
- IT Security and Risk experience in one or more of the following areas:
- "First Line" role - either as IT Security or Risk technician or Manager
- "2nd Line" role - providing IT Security Management or IT Security or Risk support, or review and challenge to an IT functional area
- "3rd Line" role - IT Security or IT auditing of an IT functional area
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.