Information Security Consultant required for leading Oil & Gas firm that are bringing their Information Security function to the next stage of maturity. The role will be focused on supporting the delivery and implementation of several cyber security solutions.
- Define and document project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using the appropriate tools
- Collaborates closely with relevant stakeholders and product owners to ensure Security Services continue to meet business demand
- Integrate information security requirements into the delivery process using applicable baseline security controls and risk frameworks
- Scope and manage security testing and due diligence exercises on initiatives ensuring they are compliant and within risk appetite before release
- Ensure new projects and initiatives are centred on security by design
- Review new third party developed initiatives to ensure they are compliant with policies and UK regulations
As an ideal candidate, you will have an industry certification such as CISSP/CISM/CRISC. You will have expert knowledge of information security solution delivery and implementation. You will also have a proven track record in a similar role. Highly regulated industries experience is also highly preferable.