Your new company
A small charity in Central Portsmouth is looking for an assistant accountant to help out over a busy period from mid August for 6-8 weeks. You will need to have excellent systems and Excel experience, Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Prepare and enter Income, utility and labour apportionment journals (via excel)
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations (via excel)
- Run system reports for management availability.
- Phase and upload budgets onto accounting system.
- Complete the product of budget coding schedule.
- Assist in the migration from hosted to Office 365 working with the IT support company to ensure all equipment updated.
- Review cyber training remains up to date.
- Review mobile contract and seek quotes.
- Co-ordinate phone issues with supplier and review current auto response.
- Source new contract for secondary broadband supply.
- Co-ordinate, using the IT Support company, the setup of spare laptops to be network ready.
- Source and organise destruction of obsolete IT equipment.
- Review gift aid claims and complete submission to HMRC.
- Assist with bolt-on software implementation programme.
You will need to be a self starter with excellent finance and IT experience, you will be assisting the finance director with many tasks including some IT.What you'll get in return
This role will be fully office based for a small charity in central Portsmouth with a small friendly team. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.